We are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our websites. It describes the personal information that we collect, the purposes for which we use such information, and your choices regarding our use of it. The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct your personal information are also covered here. By accessing our website, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Our collection of information:
Information collected directly from you. Generally, you can visit www.dosreis.ca without entering any personal information. On certain pages, we may ask you for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. The personal information we collect may include:
1. Contact details, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and physical address;
2. Information about you, your company, and job function;
3. Your e-mail marketing preferences;
4. Information used to customize and facilitate your of our website;
5. Feedback from you about our websites and our products and services generally.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE ANY OF THIS INFORMATION
Information collected automatically:
We collect information about your visit to our sites, including what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, and other actions taken within our site. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language, your operating system, the date and time you access the site, and the website from which you linked to our site. We do not link this information to your identity.
Our use of information:
Website improvement. We may use your personal information to improve our website, or to make our website easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing our website to your particular preference or interests.
Communications. With your permission, we may use your personal information gathered via our website to inform you of updates or news available from our website. When collecting information that might be used to contact you about our updates and news, we will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications. Moreover, each e-mail communication we send includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication. If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser's memory. We may use them to track the number of times you have visited the site, to track the number of visitors to the site, to determine and analyze visitors' use of our site (including the effectiveness of online advertising), to store information that you provide such as your preferences, and to store technical information useful for your interactions with our websites. We may use session cookies (cookies that are deleted when your browser session ends) to store your user, elements of your user profile, to facilitate your movement around our website (particularly in connection with information searches and order placement) and other information useful in administering the session. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our website that you visit. Our site also may contain electronic images known as web beacons - sometimes called single-pixel gifs - that allow us to count the number of users who have visited those pages. We may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or news updates in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Disclosure of your personal information:
Except as described below, personal information you provide to us through our website will not be shared outside of our website without your permission.
Disclosure for other reasons. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of any individual.
Our website is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on Bell Canada Hosting systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
We may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top and bottom of the privacy statement. We will obtain your opt-in consent for any updates to this privacy statement that materially expand the sharing or use of your personal information in ways not disclosed in this privacy statement at the time of collection..
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you disagree with any of the terms that follow or do not agree to be bound by all such terms, do not use this website.
The information and features included in this Website have been compiled from a variety of sources, are for informational and entertainment purposes only and are subject to change at any time without notice. By accessing or linking to this Website, you assume the risk that the information on this Website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Ownership of content:
This Website and all of the content it contains, or may in the future contain, such as articles, opinions, other text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, images, video and audio clips and advertising copy, as well as the trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks and any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code) and/or any other form of intellectual property (collectively, the "Material") are owned by or licensed to Ruben Dos Reis or other authorized third parties and are protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, publicity and other laws and by international treaties. Nothing contained in these Terms or on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Material in any manner without the prior written consent of Ruben Dos Reis or such third party that may own the Material or intellectual property displayed on the Website. UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLICATION, REPUBLICATION, UPLOADING, FRAMING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You agree not to use the Material for any unlawful purposes and not to violate Ruben Dos Reis's rights or the rights of others. You are advised that Ruben Dos Reis will aggressively enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law. Ruben Dos Reis may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any of the Material at any time, without notice and without liability.
Restrictions on use:
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Website, including any User Forum:
1. Harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
2. Transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of Ruben Dos Reis), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by Ruben Dos Reis in its sole discretion);
3. Transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
4. Transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or material that interferes with any third party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website;
5. Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website or to Ruben Dos Reis, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Website for any reason;
6. Transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available through the Website any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes;
7. Interfere or interrupt, or attempt to interfere or interrupt, the operations of the Website in any way;
8. Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including without limitation, misrepresenting a relationship with Ruben Dos Reis;
9. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website or the Materials;
10. Forge header information or otherwise manipulate identifiers in electronic communications to disguise the origin of any such communication sent to the Website;
11. Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or any of the software used to provide the Website;
12. Obtain, collect, store or modify personal information about other users or visitors to the Website;
13. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website);
14. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from the Website or materials origination from the Website;
15. Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Website’s content; or
16. Violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
Disclaimers/Limitations on liability:
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION.